United Methodist Church
Or…GVUMC for short.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL (VBS)
Vacation Bible School has been postponed until 2021.
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP
We are continuing to worship online during the COVID-19 crisis. Please make note of the following for Zoom worship for the foreseeable future. If you use the Zoom application on your device, PLEASE install the latest update (including security improvements) at https://zoom.us/support/download. Many tutorials and other information available at zoom.us
Login begins: 10:10 a.m. Sundays
Service begins: 10:30 a.m. (you may log in late – no chime will sound)
WAYS TO VIEW and/or HEAR SERVICE:
- Use Zoom from a device with a camera and mic: (allows you to be seen and/or heard) email EricVH@aol.com or a church member for the link .
- Use Zoom from a touchtone phone (audio only): dial 1-669-900-9128 and follow the prompts. When asked, enter the Meeting ID: (please email EricVH@aol.com or a church member for the ID.) You’ll be prompted for the pound sign (#). There is no participant number.
- Watch the recorded service on Facebook: click the link below: https://www.facebook.com/GrassValleyUnitedMethodistChurch
If you use Zoom, everyone using video will be able to see you have called in. You’ll be able to talk with us until service begins, then a host will mute you for most of the service.
We are a people of the global United Methodist Church!
We aspire to be people of “Open Hearts, Open Minds and Open Doors!”
- “Open Hearts” for Love in ACTION
- “Open Minds” for Spiritual DISCOVERY
- “Open Doors” for warm welcome to ALL, and ALL means ALL
Christian faith is a journey. Nobody is ever done. We are people at many ages and stages of life, with questions, hopes and desire to learn and grow in faith. With strong roots in Grass Valley and Nevada County from the mid-1800’s, we are moving into the future with hope!
We serve one another with love; we are connected locally and globally in loving service to many causes and needs.
For more information about the
United Methodist Church denomination,
please go to www.umc.org.